Teaching Assistant (Team Teach qualified)
|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant (Team Teach qualified)|
|Salary:||£1200 - £1500 per month, Benefits: Free Accredited CPD|
|Start Date:||The start date is flexible for the right person|
|Contact Name:||kimberley johnson|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 17:02|
About the School and the Role :
1. A Special Educational Needs School located in Sheffield that deals with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties
2. The school has a Supportive Senior Leadership Team
3. The role is a part time role consisting of x3 days per week (these days are flexible)
4. The work is on a 121 basis with the student
About the Student:
1. Y9 Student with beahavioural difficulties (has a tenancy to be violent and has a previous history of using vulgar language so Team Teach is ESSENTIAL)
The Successful Candidate will have:
1. Level 2/Level 3 Teaching Assistant status
2. Team Teach Qualification
3. DBS on the Update Service
3. Strong Male figure is desirable but not essential
4. Minimun of 1 year experience in Special Educational Needs
Individuals who have Pupil Referral Unit experience will be given preference.
If you feel like you would be happy to take on a rewarding challenge please contact Kim Johnson on 0114 212 9362 or send an up to date CV via the link below.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's