|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£65 - £70 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 10:14|
This role calls for a Teaching Assistant that has worked with challenging behaviour and is able to build rapport quickly with students that have faced barriers to learning. You will be responsible for helping students to engage in lessons and will be given fantastic support from teaching and support staff.
- Providing academic support in lessons
- Working closely with teaching staff
- Delivering fun break out activities
- Helping students engage in lessons
- Making a difference!
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be passionate about education
- Be able to build rapport quickly with students
- Know how to deescalate potentially challenging situations
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's