|Salary||£60 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
This school provides a stimulating and nurturing environment for Key stage 3 & 4 students that have been excluded from mainstream education. With a focus on behaviour management and re-engaging students with education, this Alternative Provision has a great track record of helping students to continue their academic and social development.
- Working with Key stage 3 & 4 students with challenging behaviour
- Providing 1-2-1 and small group Teaching Assistant support
- Engaging with students that have faced barriers to learning
- Developing relationships with students and staff
- Taking part in whole school incentives and trips
To be successful you will:
- Have experience working as a Teaching Assistant in an alternative provision
- Be able to manage classroom behaviour efficiently
- Be able to build rapport with students that have faced barriers to learning
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant, Learning Mentor, Youth worker or Learning Support Assistant
This school offers an excellent environment for Teaching Assistants, with excellent support and continuous CPD. Competitive pay rates and core school hours, with no planning and "Golden Time " for students on a Friday afternoon. Staff are encouraged to work as a team and are provided
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.