|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£65 - £70 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-03-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 09:52|
This PRU caters for students with challenging behaviour, EBD and ASD. With modern facilities, an experienced team and dedicated leadership, this PRU provides a fun, safe and inspiring environment for Key Stage 3 & 4 students. Small classes enable every student to be given the required support by teaching staff and Teaching Assistants.
- Teaching Assistant working on a 1-2-1 basis
- Supporting the student during lessons
- Work with the Teacher to plan schemes of work
- Managing classroom behaviour of student
Ideally, you will:
- Be experienced in working with challenging behaviour
- Have experience leading classroom activities
- Be able to build rapport with students who have faced barriers to learning
- Know how to diffuse potentially challenging situations
Located in Dudley this is an excellent PRU for a Teaching Assistant who is a confident classroom practitioner and can demonstrate a good track record working within a challenging setting.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's