|Salary||£23720 - £39406 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Looking for a exciting new Teaching role?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of English! Pertemps Education would love to offer an English Teacher the chance to work for a OFSTED Good school in Chelmsford, Essex.
This would be a full time position to start in July or September. You will be responsible for teaching English to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils, so must be confident in delivering both Lanuguage and Literature to these age groups. This role is ideal for a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or an experienced practitioner.
About the school:
- Good quality leadership towards education in the school
- In English, students are highly engaged meaning progress is consistently good
- Effectively delivering outcomes that provide well for its pupils needs
- They are about more than just academic success, as they have wider achievements in sport, applied learning, clubs and activities
What we are looking for:
• QTS or QTLS
• Confidence in classroom management
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Flexibility and adaptability
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!