Teacher of Business Studies
|Job Title:||Teacher of Business Studies|
|Salary:||£23720 - £35008 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alana Chinery|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 12:39|
KS3 & KS4
Start September 2019
Pertemps Education are delighted to be working alongside an OfSTED Good school who are looking to recruit a Teacher of Business and Economics for Key Stages 3 and 4. This role is to start in September 2019 on a permanent basis.
The School’s students continue to achieve academically, and they excel at the multitude of opportunities that are offered. The School has a large team of teaching and support staff who are focused on supporting the progress of students, and the School is ideally looking for a Modern Languages Teacher who can join them and work with the same focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, supportive and community focused school. Do not delay in sending your CV now!
What we are looking for:
• QTS, QTLS - NQTs welcome to apply
• Experience of delivering the GCSE Curriculum
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Experience of tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's