|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-09-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Cassar|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 16:52|
As a Tax Senior within this firm, you will be expected to:
• Manage a small portfolio and assist team members with personal, partnership and company tax returns to include monitoring of billing
• Involvement in general tax planning issues such as renumeration planning and day to day tax advice
• Assisting the Associate Tax Director with high level tax planning with the view to progress in knowledge and experience
• To liaise with a range of clients
• To assist in marketing business taxation services with the Associate Tax Director and Directors
The successful candidate will be professionally Qualified or Part Qualified (ACCA / ACA / ATT) and have at least 2 years in an Accountancy Practice background. The individual must be confident in liaising with clients and work to a thorough, high level of detail.
In response, the successful candidate will receive a contributary health care scheme, the opportunity of take part in a profit share scheme and training towards a CTA Qualification, if desired.
A competitive salary based on experience comes as standard to this prominent role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's