|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Fyfe|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 12:54|
Our client is a leading Hi-Tech business, with an extensive international footprint. This role was created as an expansion to the team and is a great opportunity to add value to this important function.
The role has a wide range of duties covering reporting and tax compliance, which would include:
• Support with interim and year end group reporting with direct and indirect tax matters
• Working with the team and tax advisers supporting global compliance
• Direct tax computations and returns
• Transfer pricing
• Supporting tax payments within required time frames
• Local tax audit and support
The ideal candidate should be:
• ACA or hold a similar qualification
• Strong experience in corporate tax exposure
• Able to build strong relationships within the team and other stakeholders
• Keen eye on monitoring and advising on legislation
Our client is offering a competitive salary with fantastic benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days hols, pension, profit share
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£45000 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance, bonus and pension