Talent and Development Manager
|Job Title:||Talent and Development Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Newton-Coombs|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 16:04|
Salary package: £55,000 + bonus + corporate benefits
Working for a well-established, global Insurance firm, Network HR are working in partnership to recruit an experienced Talent and Development Manager on a permanent basis.
As the Talent and Development Manager you will lead and develop the function, designing talent and organisational development strategies that support the business and are aligned to its goals. You will deliver tailor-made learning solutions to meet individual and organisational development needs, working closely with the wider HR team and business stakeholders.
Supported by and man-managing a Talent Development Coordinator, this role will report in to the Head of HR, located out of their Central London offices.
Our client is keen for the successful individual to have previous experience working within the Insurance / Financial Services sector with both SME and large businesses exposure desirable but not essential. This role will involve both design and delivery of learning and training programmes so previous experience in this is critical.
Displaying exceptional customer service and relationship building skills both internally and externally, as the Talent and Development Manager you will be an analytical thinker, a strong problem solver and have the ability to challenge and influence others in a diplomatic way where appropriate.
The role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Provide expertise on Talent and Performance Management processes
• Negotiate and liaise with internal experts and external providers to design and deliver core in-house learning and development programmes
• Identify learning requirements and provide solutions that align with organisational and HR strategy
• Managing the Performance Management Process
• Ensure online system operates and is used efficiently
• Management of the on-boarding process – design and facilitate first day and quarterly inductions
• Manage talent Review and Succession Planning process in conjunction with HR Business Partners
• Oversight of management and leadership programmes – liaise with third party where appropriate
• Manage and develop Talent and Development Coordinator
• Carry out psychometric testing and team building events
• Monitor training budget
• Manage graduate programme, including planning and oversight of rotations and design training modules
• Provide line management to the graduates whilst on the Graduate Programme
• Take a leading role in other development programmes such as emerging talent, apprenticeships and internships
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to express your interest please click ‘APPLY NOW' and submit an up to date copy of your CV. To find out more, contact Charly at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's