|Job Title:||Systems Developer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||India Bundock|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 15:45|
£30,000-£40,000 DOE and benefits.
I hate it when I go to log on to my system and get h'IT' with an error message. I hate it when I get a 404 message on my web browser. I also hate IT when my computer says 'NO' and goes into safe mode upon start up. I have no idea how to fix these issues. Fortunately for me, there are some people who love IT and are capable of preventing such problems from occurring. They're called the IT Manager, Systems Developer, IT Infrastructure Support, Systems Analysts, even Systems Engineers, amongst other things.
This cr'IT'ical role involves designing, building, transforming, investigating and diagnosing. If you're an IT super hero capable of wearing many capes, if you want to work for an 'outstanding' rated company, if you are able to work a 35 hour week, flexibly between 8am-8pm, then please read on…
* Create and maintain software solutions and systems to meet business requirements using the most appropriate technologies.
* Liaising with multiple teams to identify business issues and seek appropriate solutions.
* Ensure regulatory returns are produced in a timely manner.
* Designing and building web, desktop and mobile applications.
* Investigating and diagnosing issues logged via our Service Desk.
* Implement workflow systems and proprietary programming languages.
* Systems analysis, design and development skills.
* Thorough understanding of current systems and technology.
* Thorough data management, numeracy and analytical problem solving skills.
* Good user experience design skills (UX) and knowledge of Agile software development, Web API, Web Services, Android App development, XML, Bootstrap, Machine Learning (AI), SharePoint, GIT, SSRS and SSIS would be advantageous.
If you are interested in discussing this IT role or other roles further, please get in touch for a confidential chat with India at the Truro branch of Acorn people or send an email to, india DOT bundock AT acornpeople DOT com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's