|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kerri Pennell|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 16:44|
- Supporting people with learning difficulties / autism helping them live as independently as possible.
- Personal care as needed / required.
- Administration of medication.
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed.
- Liasing with family members & healthcare professionals.
- Promoting healthy life styles with service users.
As an experienced Support Worker you will ideally hold an NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care, if you are interested in this position please respond with a copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's