|Salary||£16000 - £18000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin, Sales, Recruitment & HR, Miscellaneous|
If for example you have some administration, customer service, reception, sales, recruitment experience then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Maidstone branch as a Support Administrator to work alongside the Recruitment Consultants and to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK’s Largest specialist staffing companies.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked 32nd and the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work, challenging low road activities wherever we find them and creating a promise based culture.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditations
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- Basic salary 16k-18k
- Bonus schemes
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
Key responsibilities include:
- Payroll administration
- Candidate care: greeting visitors, reception duties, answering calls
- Administration: compliance, assisting with registrations, referencing, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with candidates and clients
- Marketing and advertising