|Job Title:||Supply Teacher|
|Salary:||£100 - £140 per day|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Buttons|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 09:24|
We are in Need of Primary Supply Teachers to work in schools in the Erdington area.
As a Supply Teacher, you will;
- Have experience delivering the National Curriculum within EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
- Be a highly effective Classroom Teacher.
- Be enthusiastic and creative.
- Be committed to raising standards.
- Be hard working and able to work as part of a team.
- To be considered for the role of Supply Teacher, an enhanced DBS Certificate will need to be carried out (we can process those on the update service).
- Satisfactory references will be taken.
- You will hold a formal teaching qualification.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's