|Job Title:||Supply Teacher|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£90 - £200 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-02-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michaella Cowell|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 08:56|
Are you looking for day to day work in a secondary school to fit in with your busy lifestyle? Or looking for work until your ideal role in education comes up?
Education Network are recruiting for Supply teachers throughout the North East. This can be day to day work, short or long term, with flexible working hours to work around your lifestyle.
We are currently working on live long term roles in schools in Newcastle and we are also extremely busy for day to day work.
Standard requirements are:
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Previous experience as a Supply teacher Is preferred
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss it further, please email email@example.com or give us a call on 0191 2323 780.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's