Supply Primary Teacher
|Job Title:||Supply Primary Teacher|
|Salary:||£105 - £160 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Bushnell|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 14:16|
Why supply teaching?
- You choose your working days
- Varied and stimulating work every day
- 'Foot in the door' for potential Long Term and Permanent opportunities.
- Flexible working hours (AM/PM)
- Establishing a network of school contacts
- Expanding on experiences in different environments
The Education Network are currently looking for primary teachers to fill a variety of supply roles across the Bradford area, both day to day and contract roles. We are looking for enthusiastic, conscientious and talented individuals who have a professional approach to their work. We need primary teachers who are able to quickly fit into well-established teams and help achieve the next level of success for the schools.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have continuous work experience in Primary School teaching
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have behaviour management skills are very strong and well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.
What The Education Network can offer you:
- Pay to scale
- Joining bonus*
- Retention bonus*
- Free CPD
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The Education Network is committed to safer recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.
The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's