Student Placement Finance Hub Administrator
|Job Title:||Student Placement Finance Hub Administrator|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £18,000 depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Katie Shaw|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 08:54|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Administrator based at our Finance Hub in our Salford Office, close by Media City, on a 12-month placement.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be part of a small, enthusiastic team who is responsible for providing finance and administration support to the Healthcare function across the UK.
As Finance Administrator, you’ll process financial transactions accurately and in accordance with policies, procedures and audit requirements, providing an efficient and effective finance administrative support service to the Healthcare business at all times.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week, flexibility is a must. Occasional weekend work may be required.Main responsibilities
- Carry out trading procedures in accordance with the Sodexo Policy, delivering timely and accurate transactional processing, payroll services and creation of purchase orders, whilst ensuring compliance for area of responsibility
- Timely raising and receipting of purchase orders, reporting on commitments, reviewing and adjusting commitments where directed, alongside communication of work flow issues
- Complete the Cash Payment Trading Summary,
- Input and accept invoices / dummies onto the EprophIT system and request subsequent credit notes,
- Complete stock and cash transfers between the accounts as required
- Complete the input of stock take in line with trading periods
- Update / maintain stock summary sheets in conjunction with the stores co-ordinator to assist in review of the information.
- Record and balance Vending transactions against audit numbers and input onto E-prophIT
- Ensure the accurate recording and collation of all trading documentations ready for period end submission is carried out across all sites
- Ensuring the accurate collation and recording of all pay variation information within the payroll system, to the required deadlines
- Ensure agency pay information is communicated to Blue arrow and uploaded in to Essbase on a weekly basis
- Ensure the accurate recording of Agency hours worked and reconciliation against invoices received
- Production and distribution of payroll reports for budget holders to verify, in accordance with specified timescales
- Adopt a flexible and team working approach and to perform your duties
A student looking for a placement to add experience to their studies, someone who is passionate, articulate and highly organised
- Experience of completing finance administration tasks
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Calm, professional and confident telephone manner
- Able to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player
- Positive approach to learning and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Resilience and ability to deal with unforeseen circumstances
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Knowledge of systems such as UDC Payroll and e-Prophit would be advantageous
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's