|Salary||£28 - £35 per hour||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Structural Revit Technician to join a highly regarded local success story. This business has gone from strength to strength over the past few years, increasing in numbers and even moving to a new office. They are now looking for a contract Structural Revit Technician to bolster their team in Bristol. They have a huge amount of work on across Civil and Structural Engineering
This role would be ideal for candidates who have a solid background in building structures and experience working with Revit. This role will give you the opportunity to work across a number of sectors including both new build and refurb projects.
Structural Revit Technician, projects:
- Refurb and new build
- Residential, bespoke and local house builders
Structural Revit Technician responsibilities;
- Producing working 2D drawings and details for building structures from framed buildings to domestic work
- Creating 3D models using structural Revit and other BIM software
- Working with traditional building materials such as Timber, Steel, Masonry and RC
- As your experience grows you will be responsible for coordinating BIM output across this office, setting standards and process
This is a contract position and will require someone until at least the end of June and this contract has every chance of being extended for the right candidate.