|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
They are seeking a dynamic, motivated and experienced Structural Engineer to be a key member within their eight strong team.
• Leading the structural design of smaller projects and assisting on larger schems; undertaking and directing detailed engineering design of building structures.
• Work closely with other engineers and technicians.
• Representing the business at client and design team meetings
• Delivering projects within agreed deadlines and within budget.
• Ensuring the project brief is defined, followed and satisfied
• Effective communication internally keeping all project members informed of key decisions
• Coordinating their work and communicating with external design team partners .
• Developing the skills of graduate and less experienced engineers and technicians, acting as supervising engineer on their ICE approved training scheme.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience of structural engineering design.
· Track record as a lead structural engineer on projects.
· Proven ability participate in project design in a team-based setting.
· Skilled in the use of design and modelling and drawing software such as Fastrack, Orion, Revit etc.
· Awareness and ideally experience in production of BIM compliant design and detailing.
· working toward Chartered Engineer (MIStructE / MICE) or Professional Engineer or equivalent.
· Bachelor’s degree BEng / BSc or Master’s degree MEng / MSc.
· Excellent communication and motivational skills.