|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£52000 - £58000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
Salary: £52,000 to £58,000
Location: North England and Scotland
Type of position: Perm
Working hours: 40 hours
Benefits: company car, 25 holidays + a birthday holiday + 8 bank holidays, pension, health insurance
We are now seeking North UK or Scotland based Strategic Account Manager for UK wide Fleet Management Company who would manage the relationship with existing customers based in north of the country. The appropriate candidate will help develop and support the accomplishment of comprehensive, strategic objectives that promote the growth of sales and profits, consistently demonstrating the value of our business and services.
Areas Covered: Manchester, Newcastle, Sunderland, Edinburgh, Glasgow and nationwide Scotland.
* Takes ownership and accepts responsibility for all aspects/requirements of the job.
* Adopts a collaborative approach sharing learning with team and colleagues contributing to PIE Goals and KPI's.
* Takes responsibility for the quality of own work and seeks opportunities for improvement through continuous learning.
* Manage complaints to ensure you are fully compliant with the company complaint policy.
* Monitor agreed service identified in the Service Level Agreement to ensure service are accurate and targets are achievable.
* Analyse, update and present Strategic Partnership Reviews in accordance with agreed schedule
* Become an expert in all the products and services we offer
* Ensure that each client has a diarised contact plan
Identify opportunities to sell in other products and services to existing clients maximising retention and profitability
* Identify and demonstrate the value and cost savings associated with existing and additional services, introducing new products and services as appropriate
* Support the completion of tender responses, proposals and Implementation of new client set-ups where applicable
* Attend / facilitate relevant internal / industry meetings and events and other account managers customers as require
* To assist and support the development and implementation of the Account Management team strategy, to develop customer relationships within the portfolio, with processes in place to manage each segment to the level determined as excellent customer service based on high value clients.
* To participate in Companywide projects establishing best practice which leads to customer service excellence.
* The appropriate candidate would be able to demonstrable success in a client account management role within the fleet / automotive industry
* Delivering initiatives to tight deadlines
* Able to instantly build and maintain rapport with a range of people with a positive, assertive and confident communication style
* Must be highly numerate and literate with the ability to create, understand and explain statistical information, business reports, quotations and proposals
* A positive attitude and approach to dealing with colleagues and customers with the ability to adapt communication style as required
* Articulate with the ability to deal with a variety of situations with diplomacy, remaining highly professional at all times
* Excellent questioning and listening skills with an ability to assimilate accurate information
* Ability to explain complicated strategies and concepts to others
* A proactive and dynamic attitude to problem solving
* Able to manage a portfolio of accounts with differing requirements, competently dealing with all aspects of their day-to-day operation
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.