|Job Title:||Stores Person|
|Salary:||£9.50 per hour, Benefits: on site parking|
|Start Date:||2019-01-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Hall|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 11:23|
As "Stores -person" your duties will be:
- Receiving, allocating and distribution stock using MRP
- The role will involve managing and investigating delivery and shortage variations.
- Liaising with Accounts Payable on invoice queries, other internal Depts. and third party suppliers.
- Establish an in-depth knowledge of the warehouse systems
- Monitor documentation in support of the warehouse operation
An ideal Stores -person will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- MUST HAVE A Current Counterbalance Licence.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key within this role.
- Must have experience of MRP system. SAP is desirable
- Be computer literate with excellent Excel skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
Temp role working full time and paid £9.50 per hour.
Working hours 7.3am 15.30 Monday - Thursday
Friday - 7.00am - 14.30
If you have an up to date Counter Balance Forklift Licence and are looking for long term temporary work please upload your CV or ring 01249 467665 ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's