|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Salary:||£9 - £10 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Zaharie|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 15:36|
Pertemps Reading are looking for a Stock Controller to work in Reading.
The successful Stock Controller will be responsible for:
- Maintaining system integrity at all times.
- Processing Returns (physical checking and system input completion)
- Resolving customer service team and client queries on urgent basis.
- System and physical release of stocks / stock hold in case of faulty.
- Investigation and resolutions of stock sitting under invest locations.
- Maintaining and processing stock as per HMRC regulations.
The stock Controller will have:
- Experience in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Main systems usage would be on WOMS/Cognos/Calidus Browser/Purple CWI/Aurora/Microlise etc. – Multi system user exposure needed.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you would like to speak to us about this Stock Controller Position, please click apply or contact Daniel Zaharie in our Reading Branch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's