|Salary||£9 - £10 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Pertemps Reading are looking for a Stock Controller to work in Reading.
The successful Stock Controller will be responsible for:
- Maintaining system integrity at all times.
- Processing Returns (physical checking and system input completion)
- Resolving customer service team and client queries on urgent basis.
- System and physical release of stocks / stock hold in case of faulty.
- Investigation and resolutions of stock sitting under invest locations.
- Maintaining and processing stock as per HMRC regulations.
The stock Controller will have:
- Experience in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Main systems usage would be on WOMS/Cognos/Calidus Browser/Purple CWI/Aurora/Microlise etc. – Multi system user exposure needed.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you would like to speak to us about this Stock Controller Position, please click apply or contact Daniel Zaharie in our Reading Branch!