|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Salary:||£17850 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 16:19|
An opportunity has become available for a temporary Stock Controller position based in Dordon. This is a 9 month position covering maternity.
Working as part of a busy team, you will be responsible for the daily management of stock inventory. You will be analysing sales forecasts and demands to schedule, coordinate and purchase goods from our supplier base. Maintaining safety stock accuracy to optimize KPI targets and manage suppliers' performance. The role is best suited to a self-motivated individual who is capable of working to deadlines.
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Roles and Responsibilities
• Evaluate item usage.
• Sustain safety stock and forecast levels.
• Place purchase orders via M3.
• Scheduling deliveries.
• Supplier management and performance review.
• Completion of department reports.
• Liaising with sales and operations to provide support.
• Reconcile invoices, authorise, and obtain credit notes via Eyeshare.
• Item code set up.
• Work proactively to KPI targets and deadlines.
• Experience in supply chain performance techniques.
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
• High standard of PC literacy. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of the internal system is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, positive and flexible.
• Ability to implement decisions through a sound understanding of the operational impact in various business functions.
• Maintain optimum service levels.
• Maximise stock turn.
• All invoices to be processed to ensure supplier payment terms are adhered to.
• Role is office based, but travel may be required on occasions.
• Must have eligibility to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's