|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £10.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Phil Joyce|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 15:48|
Duration: Temp To Perm
Shift: 09:00 to 18:00 Mon to Friday
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 per hour dependent upon experience.
Our client is a very successful and rapidly expanding supplier of electric motors based in Hartlebury. They are seeking to recruit a Stores/Stock Controller to support their expansion. You will need to be understanding of the needs of the business, gain product knowledge and ensure that stock levels are maintained to the correct levels to ensure that your colleagues can pick orders quickly and efficiently A stock control background is essential. This company is proud to have a very low staff turnover since their inception.
As a Stores/Stock Controller you will need;
* Current C/Bal and/or Reach Truck FLT Licence
* Understanding of stores and stock control.
* Attention to detail in maintaining accurate records.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Accuracy in identifying parts and supplying the right component first time.
* To be willing to suggest improvements to stock/stores system where appropriate.
The ideal Candidate will;
* Be experienced in the use of Counterbalance and or Reach FLT.
* Have Stock Control experience
* Have previously in a stock control role.
* Be numerate & literate.
* Be reliable and an excellent timekeeper.
* Be friendly and personable in dealing with other members of staff.
* Understand the importance of keeping accurate records.
Our client is a rapidly expanding business. This is an excellent time to move into such a successful business. There are many avenues for you develop into in the future should you wish to progress and further your career. This company will support your ongoing career development and has an exceptionally low staff turnover.
To be considered for this role please click 'Apply' and follow the instructions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's