Stock Control Analyst
|Job Title:||Stock Control Analyst|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Vaillant Belper|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 19:22|
Immediate start available for successful candidate.
You would be working for international family-owned company with a heritage of more than 141 years in providing customers with energy-saving and easy to operate solutions for heating, cooling and hot water. In its core business of heating technologies the company is the second-largest European manufacturer in this sector. In addition, also active in ventilation and air-conditioning technology markets.
The company develops and manufactures its products and services at sites in the United Kingdom as well as Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, Turkey and China.
Your responsibilities would include tracking shipments, stock control, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining stock reports, arranging shunters.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
Your working hours would be 6am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday. You must have valid driving license as commuting between factory and warehouse will be part of the role (own transport not necessary as you would have access to company fleet during working hours.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal planning team
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- 12 months experience as a Stock Controller or similar role
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Package
- Valid driving license
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Excellent organization skills+
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
To apply please upload your CV and we will respond within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stock PI Counter - Nights
£10.50 - £15.75 per hour, Benefits: Free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, Temp to Perm
Part-Time Warehouse Nights
Paid weekly, Part-Time
Fork Driver- Counter Balance - Tonbridge
£9.25 per hour
Night Loaders - Sun to Thur
£9.11 per hour
FLT Driver Late Shift
£9.45 per hour