|Location||Sutton Coldfield||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The ideal candidate will need to be flexible in all aspects of on-site administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
• The correct receipting of all inbound loads
• Process all orders for picking and dispatch in priority sequence
• Process and monitor internal stock movements
• Maintain controls for returned and damaged stock
• Effective communication of issues with both internal departments and external customers
• The ability to prioritise work duties within a busy environment
• Perform daily system hygiene checks
• Prepare stock consolidations to fully utilise Warehouse capacity
• Clear communication of shift hand-over duties
• Expedite unresolved matters within a sensible time frame
• Reconcile stock discrepencies resulting from Perpetual Inventory
• Investigate potential picking errors
• Proactively obtaining proof of delivery from hauliers & KNDL fleet
The key requirements of this role include:
• Preferred experience of SAP
• Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to change and learn new skills and techniques
• Effective written and oral communication
• Effective team player
• Financial awareness
• Microsoft Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook. Basic to Intermediate level
• Flexible approach to working hours, including ability to work shifts and occasional weekends when required.
The hours will rotate between the following shifts 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00.
You will be paid £8.90 per hour for day shifts and £10.01 for night shifts.