|Salary||£32000 - £37000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Engineer required to carry out field service work on car and commercial spray booths.
Area Covered: South of England – from South West to London
Required to start as soon as possible.
Ideally living within 50 miles of Swindon.
- To carry out routine servicing of spray booths including filter changes.
- Remedial and project work, including occasional installation and commissioning of spray booths.
- Problem solving.
- Parts fitting.
- Identifying opportunities to increase scope of supply.
- Identifying new customer prospects in the area.
- Training will be provided where necessary.
- A good all round engineer who will quickly become a part of our projects team, carrying out variable and
- interesting large scale spray booth projects as well as routine service work.
The Candidates Will:
Be capable of working on own initiative.
Have good problem solving skills.
Be prepared to make early starts and stay away from home (possibly 2 to 3 nights per month.)
Have previous experience of working on spray booths.
Qualification required: ACS Commercial gas qualified and an electrical qualification or experience.
Be a good timekeeper and have a good sickness record.
Rapidly expanding nation-wide company carrying out servicing and providing equipment to the Bodyshop industry. Also undertake small, medium and large commercial and industrial installations and maintenance, including a significant amount of Ministry Of Defence work. They have a long track record in the industry and have been operating for over 50 years.
- Very competitive Salary, depending on experience and qualification.
- A company van.
- Private use of van .
- Overtime paid in excess of 8 hours per day.
- Working from home.
- Contributory pension and life insurance provided.
- 25 days holiday + Bank.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk