Sous Chef - Wareham
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - Wareham|
|Salary:||Up to £23000.00 per annum + Tips + Company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 15:40|
2nd Chef - High End Golf Club - Dorset
40 hours per week
Recruiting for a passionate Sous Chef to join this busy kitchen environment within a well-known Dorset Golf Club. You will be an ambitious, committed and talented 2nd Chef with enthusiasm for great fresh food. You will be working 5/7 days on a 40 hour a week basis all straight shifts. All food cooked from fresh and no late nights.
There is a single room for use as well if needed charged at £218 per month.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To assist the Head Chef by being creative, flexible and proactive in reviewing menu content and product standards
- To be able to manage and motivate a team in the absence of the head chef
- To Ensure that all the dishes exceed customer expectations and ability to develop new menus utilising cutting edge techniques
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
- To be able to build strong relationships with suppliers to ensure that we are receiving the best produce at the best price
- 40 hour Week
- Straight Shifts
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Work Pension Scheme
- Use of onsite Gym and
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's