Sous Chef - Newquay
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - Newquay|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 14:58|
Sous Chef - Hotel - Newquay - Up to £27,000
We are a beautiful Hotel set in a magnificent location in Newquay overlooking three miles of the best beach in the UK. Stunning venue with AA rosette standard cooking. Our spa facilities are among the best in the country. We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef with passion for fresh, local foods with high standards of presentation. Minimum of 45 hours per week, shifts will vary dependant on the business, however we always try to make sure if time worked over is given back on quieter days.
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Organising the other members of your team and delegating responsibilities
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is preferred
- You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Past experience working in Rosette establishments with experience in Banqueting.
- Strong man management skills
- Salary up to £27,000+
- Excellent career progression opportunities & training
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's