|Location||Isle of Wight||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £40000.00 per annum + Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Senior Sous Chef - Hotel - Isle of Wight - Up To £40k
Our client is a fabulous 4* hotel awarded with Rosettes situated on the Isle of Wight. This hotel's restaurant serves a selection of dishes to a high standard, from locally sourced produce. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Sous Chef to assist in leading their brigade of 12.
As a Senior Sous Chef you will work a minimum of 40 hrs a week but may be more depending on business needs. 5 out of 7 days per week on various shift pattern. Accommodation: can be provided normally for 3 months and then we would expect the senior Sous Chef to live out with the local community.
An attractive salary package of up to £40k + Tips.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Sous Chef
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support Head Chef in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful Senior Sous Chef
- Previous Sous chef experience in a 2AA Rosette Kitchen
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Qualifications required but not essential
The Reward/Benefits - Senior Sous Chef
- Salary of up to £40K per annum + Tips
- Live in onsite temporary for 3 months
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Permanent Role
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.