|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Sous Chef - Hamble - Straight shifts! Up to £25k!
An experienced Sous Chef is required for a lovely NEW restaurant based in Hamble. They are part of a small, successful group so there are excellent opportunities for career progression. You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days, all straight shifts!
Hours - 5/7 Days - 50 Hrs minimum - between 8am and 10pm on a Breakfast/Lunch Shift or aa Lunch/Dinner Shift.
Sous Chef responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals to the required standard
- Assist with the overall running of the kitchen
- Stock control
- Train new members of staff
Sous Chef requirements:
- Experience at Sous Chef or CDP level in a pub or restaurant
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Ability to work well as part of a small team
- A salary of up to £25k
- All straight shifts!
- Excellent opportunities for career progression