Sous Chef - Beaulieu
|Job Title:||Sous Chef - Beaulieu|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 13:22|
Sous Chef-Luxury Hotel-New Forest-£26K + Live in!!
Beautiful Hotel with 4* located in New Forest area
Full Time Job
Hourly rate/Salary: Annual Salary of £26,000 + Tips
Accommodation is provided
- Extensive paid training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- A professional, well trained and friendly team
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Meals on duty provided
- Free Car Park for all staff
Are you an experienced Sous Chef looking for a new challenge?
A lovely hotel situated in the beautiful village of New Forest area are looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef for their team. The restaurant has won accolades for its superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
- Ensuring that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times
- Ensuring levels of guest satisfaction, controlling quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis
- To support the effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment
- To ensure all departments are operated within the legal framework, including health & safety, hygiene, equal opportunities, HACCP and any other legislation as appropriate
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
- Understanding of food costing to achieve hotel profitability targets
- Previous experience of high volume function kitchen - up to 120 covers
- Demonstrate knowledge of a kitchen which services a busy hotel and banqueting business
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sous Chef - Beaconsfield
Up to £30000.00 per annum
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF / SOUS CHEF - RESTAURANT
£25000.00 - £29000 per annum
Senior Sous Chef - Hythe
£32500 - £33000 per annum
SOUS CHEF - ROSETTE PUB - £28K
Petworth, West Sussex
Up to £28000.00 per annum
Sous Chef - Plymouth - Straight Shifts
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Straight Shifts + Tips