|Job Title:||Sous Chef|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 10:42|
Position: Sous Chef
Location: Hungerford, RG17
Hourly Rate: Up to £27,000
Type: Permanent, 37 hours per week
A great opportunity for a Sous Chef to join a fantastic Leisure Hotel on the outskirts of Hungerford. The Group is an established name in the high end leisure escape market with 13 unique hotels across the UK. It has been named on the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK for past 15 years.
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for a role with a good work/life balance, opportunities for development and some great perks? If so then look no further…
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist the executive chef/head chef in the implementation and monitoring of all departmental training & development plans.
- To control stock management, production levels and portion control to achieve and exceed budget targets
- To manage the departmental budget to support the kitchen team, by providing appropriate tools and resources.
- A thorough understand of all current Health & Safety, HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety regulations
- Maintain and encourage in others the strictest of hygiene disciplines.
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the management team.
Experience & Training:
- Welcome applicants with previous Chef de Partie experience, working ideally within a large scale operation.
- Must have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
- Work in a high volume catering kitchen
What's in it for you?
- Salary: Up to £27,000
- Staff accommodation available at £40 P/Week
- Free use of the many of the leisure facilities available on site.
- 20% team member discount across the group - including great discounts on UK holiday parks and breaks.
- Excellent training and development
- Rewards & recognitions
- Meals provided (Breakfast and dinner daily)
- Full uniform provided
- Predominantly straight shifts with latest finish 21.30
To find out more about the role and all the other work we can offer then please reach out and apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sous Chef - Beaconsfield
Up to £30000.00 per annum
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF / SOUS CHEF - RESTAURANT
£25000.00 - £29000 per annum
Senior Sous Chef - Hythe
£32500 - £33000 per annum
Sous Chef - Amersham - Daytime Hours
£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
SOUS CHEF - ROSETTE PUB - £28K
Petworth, West Sussex
Up to £28000.00 per annum