Software Telesales Exec
|Job Title:||Software Telesales Exec|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Summa Schrickker|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 16:14|
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Mon – Fri
We are looking for someone ideally with B2B experience, it would suit a graduate who is looking to follow a career in IT and sales.
You will be looking for a role in which you can really build a career and push yourself to do well
The role will involve :
Calling existing customer base to either upsell, cross-sell, help with retention or reactivate dormant accounts via arranging for them to attend an online demonstration.
• Using call lists of prospective clients
• Following up on webinars and helping to manage the sales process to conclusion
• Follow up on leads gained at seminars, exhibitions etc.
• Working towards set KPI's and targets to ensure sales revenue targets are achieved
• Handle objections and be able to use initiative
This role will involve calling prospective clients within various different sectors. You will need the ability to identify the right contact and uncover potential opportunities that fit within the organisations solution.
An understanding of the software industry or information technology industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
The ability to learn quickly and converse at a business level with IT and finance professionals with an aptitude to understand business process and business needs in order to define whether we can help.
• 1+ year B2B sales or telephone experience
• Professional phone manner
• Willingness to make numerous calls on a daily basis
• Strong qualification ability
• Able to converse at a reasonable business level (commercial awareness)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good computer skills (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
If this describes you, please apply asap
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's