|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays|
|Start Date:||2019-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Shereen Benjamin|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 15:25|
Location: South Nottingham (within 10 minutes of the city centre)
Hours: Monday- Thursday 9am-5.30pm, Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £40000- £48000 Depending on experience
Our client is a well-established and respected company that has been extremely successful in their field, due to their ability to build great technology and service solutions. Part of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) High Assurance community, our client fully supports the HMG mission to make the UK the safest place to conduct business online.
Due to recent expansion, there is a new exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join the team of four senior software developers in their office in South Nottingham.
The technical skillset for the Software Engineer role will include:
• At least 3 years' experience
• Excellent OOAD skills
• Secure programming techniques
• Good understanding of Internet standards and protocols.
• C++11 standard (and onwards);
• SE Linux;
• Boost libraries, preferably asio;
• Scripting Languages for example Bash or Python
• Virtualisation technologies such as Docker, VMWare, AWS;
• UML Modelling;
• Low level Network programming.
• Unit Testing;
• Agile Techniques;
• Continuous Integration;
• Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Docker, AWS;
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a flexible approach, proactive and happy to contribute your ideas and expertise to new and existing projects. Our client encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities.
You must have experience of the full software lifecycle and be able to understand and solve complex problems.
Due to the nature of the clients and projects you will be working on, the successful candidate will be expected to be able to obtain UK SC security clearance.
The successful Software Engineer will receive:
• Salary of £40,000-£48,000, to be reviewed annually
• 25 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays, with the ability to sell /purchase more if desired
• Generous pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance of 2x annual salary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's