Social Media Engager
|Job Title:||Social Media Engager|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £9.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Mendes|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 09:13|
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour
Full time 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (Weekend work also available)
Ongoing temporary position
I am looking for Social Media Engagers / Customer Service Advisors to join a very exciting Extreme Sporting Goods company on an ongoing temporary basis.
Candidates need to be able to use social media effectively to respond to customer queries on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity within a fantastic company on a temporary basis - for the right candidate, this may lead to a permanent position.
This role would really suit university leavers, people looking to go in to marketing/customer service or people that love social media!
No experience is needed for this role.
We are looking for a creative person with the ability to engage with fans from across the world to lead an innovative brand as it continues to grow.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Engaging with customers via Email, Facebook & Instagram
- Provide Customer Service to customers via Social Media and email
- Assist on other tasks in relation to Social Media
- Replying to customers on Social Media posts
- Providing the right information about the company's products to customers and aid with driving a sale if needed
- Solving any problems customers may experience before/after purchase
- Making sure the customer's experience is a positive one
- Proficient with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to deal with people via email as well as online
- Proactive in ensuring workload is complete
- Ability to manage various tasks at once
- Friendly and personable
- Team Player
- Ability to use positive language
- Ability to take responsibility
- Great communication skills
Qualifications & Experience
o A good basic education is required (five GCSEs, grades A-C) including Maths & English.
Please contact Sam Mendes 01452 507500 or email email@example.com if you would like to find out more or click APPLY
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's