|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Salary:||£10.31 per hour, Benefits: 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays|
|Start Date:||2019-08-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Wesley Farrington|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 15:54|
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following...
- Soldering, and have a good understanding of the Soldering process from start to finish.
- Electrical Assembly.
- Be able to build a product from diagrams and drawings.
- The ability to use hand tools such as ratchet crimping tools, screwdrivers, and spanners.
- Have the ability to test equipment to ensure products have been built to customer and company standards.
- You must be a quick learner and have the ability to take on new processes and products.
- Must be able to work towards deadlines.
- Must be a team player and also have the ability to work alone and follow company processes.
- Have a great eye for detail
- You must have experience of working in a Manufacturing/assembly environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's