|Job Title:||Skilled Machinist|
|Salary:||Up to £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 13:42|
Salary: £23,250 - Monday-Thursday 08.00am - 16.30pm & Friday 08.00am - 15:15pm
Once again, we are proud to be working with a fellow Aerospace Wales member on a new and very exciting project. As the increase for new and innovative engineering techniques progress this forward-thinking company are in desperate need of highly skilled machinists to join this ever-expanding team. You will need to bring your out of the box thinking and can-do attitude to get the job done.
* Read and understand engineering drawings and use precision measuring tools.
* Experience in turning, boring, treading, drilling and milling and other machining activities.
* Know how to us holding, clamping and fixture devices. Whilst maintaining complete accuracy to the drawings and tolerances.
* Experiences in CNC Programming
* Knowledge of correct tools for the application.
* Make sure all machines are running safely and you are abiding by good health and safety practice.
* Time served or relevant experiences in machining or CNC programming
* Communications skills both written and verbally.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£13.00 - £18.00 per hour
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£37000 - £42500 per annum
£26000 - £27000 per annum
£21000 - £29000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Competitive Salary