Site Support Officer
|Job Title:||Site Support Officer|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Salary:||£23275 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 12:25|
The candidate essential requirements are..
- The ability to lift, carry or move heavy items.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Patience, tact and honesty dealing with people from variety of backgrounds.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to undertake appropriate and essential training.
- Undertake grounds maintenance, including the tidying up of hard and soft landscaping, litter picking, sweeping, and the clearing of entrances and access ways during periods of inclement weather.
- Special events assistance.
- Driving, vehicle cleaning and inspection.
- Responsibility for the checking and distribution of incoming orders, ordering of equipment and supplies, ensuring stock levels are checked and maintained.
- Assisting with the franking and sorting of incoming/outgoing mail. Assisting with ensuring equipment in the post room is maintained and stock levels checked. Arranging couriers and postal services and ordering of postal supplies. Use of College vehicle to carryout post run between other sites.
- Provide a visible, friendly and helpful presence around the College while simultaneously identifying, reporting and monitoring day-to-day property damage and faults.
- Provide assistance to anyone with disabilities, including physical help when appropriate.
- Ensure contractors comply with the College’s Code of Practice on Safe Working, in conjunction with Property Services colleagues.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de Partie - Education Site
£23000 per annum, Benefits: Work/Life Balance
Head Chef - Education Site - Newbury
£26500.00 per annum
Operations Support Manager
Area Support Chef - Contract Catering £12.35 p/h
Up to £12.54 per hour
Kitchen Porter - Thornford Park
Up to £16000.00 per annum