Site Services Contract Manager
|Job Title:||Site Services Contract Manager|
|Location:||Longview Road, Morriston, Swansea|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000 DOE|
|Start Date:||2019-02-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Downey|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 11:22|
- Oversee and manage the successful delivery of soft services across designated sites. To interface with the PFI and client management team and customer, service leads and client to ensure all service standards are met or exceeded.
- Provide effective leadership to the site teams ensuring teams are engaged and that all key people activity such as PDR, EPA, Focus on Five are embedded
- Delivery against key performance measures including: financial budgets, compliance, health and safety.
- Work in partnership with service operations and central teams to meet client requirements and client retention by driving business performance through innovation.
- To establish and maintain effective relationships with individuals at all levels within the business and the client organization in line with Clients for Life.
Client relationship and complexities of being a sub-contractor in the supply chain
Deliver financial targets
Compliance and controls with a challenging client and customer
Managing multiple service disciplines
Staff engagement, leadership and development.
Competitive salary of up to £45,000 DOE plus benefits including pension, bonus of up to 15% and a £1,300 flexible benefits fund.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs which includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave to name but a few.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.Main responsibilities
- Client satisfaction/service excellence key performance indicators are met. All KPI’s are delivered in line with service level agreements
- Sites deliver against budget through effective review of financial performance, action plan, labour management, service areas, margins and cost control. Budgets are exceeded through the implementation of cost reduction or efficiency plans.
- Behavioural safety in a key part of the sites culture
- Colleague engagement levels increase year on year in accordance with agreed targets.
- Experience working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level in
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of Sodexo and client organisation. Must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Leadership and motivational skills, experience managing and engaging teams to success
- Strong knowledge in asset management and compliance control across the IFM industry
- Management knowledge of health & safety and food safety
- CIEH level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven experience in catering sector, including stock management, cash control and customer service
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Must have one of the following qualifications or equivalent:- BSC (Catering), MHCIM, HND, City and Guilds 706/1 and 2, NVQ level 2 and 3 and possess an intermediate level food safety certificate
- Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions
Desirable, but not essential
- IOSH qualification or equivalent
- Engineering background or experience working within that environment
- Proven experience of managing client relationships
- PFI Background
- Proven track record of leading, managing and developing a team
- IFM Accreditation
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
General Services Manager
Hotel Services Manager
£25,000 - £28,000
Chef Manager - Contract Catering (School)
City of London, London
Chef Manager - Contract Catering (School)
Up to £18000.00 per annum + Negotiable