Site Service Technician
|Job Title:||Site Service Technician|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chloe O'Brien|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 11:53|
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:30pm
Starting salary of £9.00 per hour.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to) :
- Receive and action daily reactive work requests
- Preparing conference and meeting rooms - furniture movement and setting up.
- Waste management - movement of rubbish to correct designated areas.
- Completing and collating paperwork as required.
- Collection and delivery of lab coats, including recording the movement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can do, flexible attitude and good at multi-tasking.
- Ability to make decisions on own initiative
- Ability to think forward
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
As a Site Service Technician you will be joining a motivated team, ensuring delivery and performance of services. All employees have a collective responsibility to work in a sustainable and efficient manner, helping to minimise the impact on the environment.
This role as a Site Service Technician is a permanent position with a 12 week probationary period.
Due to the location of this client, own transport will be beneficial.
If you are interested in this position as a Site Service Technician please submit your up to date CV, ensure all contact details are included.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's