|Salary||£48000 - £53000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc||Sector||Building & Construction|
Are you an experienced Site Manager with an impressive cv running new build housing projects?
Do you live within a commutable distance of Crewkerne
A well known developer is about to start a new project in the Crewkerne area and requires a driven and experienced Site Manager on a permanent basis. An immediate start could be offered to be involved in site set up and procurement, site is due to start 1st July.
Suitable candidates will have full awareness and excellent working knowledge of the construction process, taking responsibility for the site production, h & S, technical detail and quality. You will initially be the only manager on site until an assistant is recruited in at a later date
- A track record of delivering residential new build construction projects to time, quality and budget
- Have an exceptional standard of H&S, quality and standard at all times
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- A solid career history is required
- £48,000 - £53,000, DOE + Full Package
For your opportunity to join this business 'one click apply' or for more information please call Abi on 01392 314052
Position: Site Manager