Site Maintenance Person
|Job Title:||Site Maintenance Person|
|Start Date:||2019-03-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Genevra Smith|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 14:52|
Experience is not essential for this position but is advantageous.
This role will involve general site maintenance for a large hotel campus. Ideally you will be a team player who is easily approachable and comfortable handling guest enquiries. You must be self-motivated and a problem solver.
Due to the nature of this role applicants should be comfortable working outdoors in all weather.
Duties may include:
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Minor plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Shifting furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- Garden/landscape installation and maintenance
- Footpath maintenance
- Painting and decorating
- Clearing gutters
- Changing filters on air conditioning systems
- Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's