Showroom Sales Adviser
|Job Title:||Showroom Sales Adviser|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + + uncapped bonus|
|Start Date:||Feb 2019|
|Contact Name:||Kristy Moore|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 16:50|
A rare opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's leading companies. On offer is a position for an experienced Sales Executive / Showroom Sales Adviser.
This is a permanent role paying a basic salary of £18k- 20k with an excellent commission structure. You must
You will be part of a leading organisation with over 400 stores throughout the world and a constantly expanding distribution network in cities like New York, London, Paris or Milan, you will be working in their Cardiff showroom.
As an experienced Showroom Sales Executive / Adviser, you will be responsible for the following:
* Driving sales performance and delivering exceptional customer service by inspiring and engaging customers.
* You will be passionate about home improvement and delivering high standards of customer service.
* Success in this role is all about understanding the individual needs of the customer first before proposing a solution - offering the kind of service that results in complete customer satisfaction and achieves sales too.
* Deliver exceptional levels of customer service through inspiring and engaging the customer.
* Deliver and exceed personal sales targets through exceptional service.
* Use effective questioning techniques to identify specific customer needs.
* Build and maintain positive working relationships with trade account customers.
* Advise customers on suitable products and identify and maximise sales opportunities.
* Resolve customer queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm.
* Work as part of a team to maintain exceptional store standards of presentation, including merchandising and stock control.
Skills / experience:
* Previous customer service or customer care experience from any industry.
* An ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills.
* Previous experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
* Confident and professional in dealing with a wide variety of different customer situations.
* Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
* Energy, drive and a positive can do attitude.
In return for your hard work as an experienced Showroom Sales Executive / Advisor you will benefit from:
* Competitive salary.
* Sales Commission Scheme.
* On the job and formal internal training will be provided.
* Free parking - must have own transport to get to work.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sales Adviser X 5
£17500 - £20000 per annum
Customer Service Adviser
£8.21 per hour
Customer Service Adviser X 5
£18000 - £21000 per annum
Customer Service Adviser - Telephone Based
£9.63 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, flex pay and pay progression opportunities
Customer Service Adviser Immediate Start (Temp to Perm)
Up to £9.89 per hour