|Location||Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£9.44 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
BeNCH CRC are currently recruiting for Sessional Receptionists at various locations. You will provide a professional and efficient reception service to staff, service users and visitors; ensuring that visitors are appropriately and promptly directed.
If you want to join an innovative, creative and high performing organisation, we offer challenging and rewarding roles and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to reducing reoffending. This is to create a bank of sessional staff to provide ad hoc cover for sickness and annual leave.Package description
Hourly rate is £9.44 and will be eligible to receive 30% enhancements for hours worked after 7pm during the week.
The various locations are:
- Hemel Hempstead
- Greeting service users and visitors logging their arrival and departure, ensuring the appropriate staff member is notified and issuing visitor passes and security fobs as necessary.
- Logging details of service users visits.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and document scanning.
- Managing agreed processes in relation to staff and service user travel and issuing travel warrants/cash to service users as needed.
- Managing bookings for groups, interviews and meeting rooms.
- Create a positive, professional and welcoming environment for visitors and service users.
- Have knowledge and experience of reception and administrative systems/processes.
- Have experience of cash handling and the ability to record information accurately.
- Have experience and confidence in handling difficult clients and situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
The role of BeNCH CRC is to rehabilitate service users, reduce reoffending and protect the public and we are one of six CRCs operated by Sodexo Justice Services in the UK. We work with service users both in the community and in custody to deliver the sentence of the court, to rehabilitate them and to provide a range of programmes and interventions to turn their lives around. We deliver effective offender management and rehabilitation services to low and medium risk service users and our highly skilled staff work in a range of disciplines to make a real difference. Our aim is to create a better future for the people we work with - service users, victims and their families and local communities. We are proud to have strong relationships with other criminal justice agencies, local authorities, health trusts, employment and training providers, and work with contracted partners to enhance delivery to our service users.
We serve the counties from the 10 major towns: Hemel, Stevenage, St Albans, Cambridge, Kettering, Northampton, Wellingborough, Luton, Huntingdon, Peterborough. BeNCH CRC is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants are considered on the basis of suitability for the post, irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion.