|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Our Client requires a Services manager for an immediate start in Edinburgh. Are you an experienced manager looking for a new challenge! must have relevant experience in a similar role.
All candidates must have a valid PVG.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships
- Day to day management of the relevant employees including management of Operational budget, notifying relevant parties of any concerns or disputes with clear plans in place to resolve
- Manage operations to ensure service delivery is to the required level Manage the workforce in line with Company and Client policies this will include employee relation issues.
- Lead service for administration, recruitment, talent succession and payroll requirements
- To have an excellent understanding of current health and safety regulations to then enforce these across the site
- Overseeing of the training requirements within the site taking in to consideration changes in legislation and best practise
If you would like to hear more this role then please send your Cv