Service Desk Administrator
|Job Title:||Service Desk Administrator|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tamara-Jayne Stewart|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 17:14|
The key aim is to deliver a quality service to new and existing customers. The right candidate will ideally have a basic knowledge and understanding of the IT industry. You'll need to be responsive to customer's needs, totally reliable and able to continually meet SLA's. This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business and to be part of a friendly team environment.
• Processing calls through in-house systems
• Providing call order support via email and telephone
• Placing orders with suppliers
• Checking status and progress of calls
• Liaise with specialist IT Engineers
• Liaise with third party suppliers
• Monitor the deliveries of all active orders including chasing late suppliers
• Updating customer on consignments numbers and POD's
• Deal with invoice queries from suppliers as and when they arise
• Arrange the return of items ordered in error
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Good basic knowledge of computer parts (advantageous)
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
• Ability to keep calm under pressure and prioritise workload based on importance
• Great attention to detail with excellent communication and organisational skills
• Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
This is a full time position working Monday – Friday.
Salary £17,000-£19,000 (dependant on experience).
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the correct experience and skills to match, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call 01905 24420.
Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to all applicants. If you do not receive a response from us within 5 days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's