|Salary||£16500 - £18500 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Ideal applicants will have an excellent knowledge of computer parts together with a strong knowledge and interest in IT. You will be responsive to our customers' needs, totally reliable and able to meet strict SLA's. This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business and to be part of a friendly team environment.
• Processing calls through in-house systems
• Providing call order support via email and telephone
• Placing orders with suppliers
• Checking status and progress of calls
• Liaise with third party suppliers
• Monitor the deliveries of all active orders and chase late suppliers
• Update customers on consignments, numbers and POD's
• Deal with invoice queries from suppliers, as and when they arise
• Arrange the return of items ordered in error or DOA back to the suppliers
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Good basic knowledge of desktop and laptop parts
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Ability to keep calm under pressure and prioritise workload based on importance
• Immaculate attention to detail with excellent communication and organisational skills
• Able to work on your own initiative, or as part of a team
Salary: £16,500 - £18,500
Hours of Work: 08:30am – 17:30pm Monday – Friday
If the IT industry interests you and you are looking for the next step in your career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call 01905 24420.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!