Service Desk Administrator
|Job Title:||Service Desk Administrator|
|Salary:||£21000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 17:04|
Working Hours Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Based in Dartford
SALARY & PACKAGE
Salary starting on £21 – 28K depending on experience and qualifications
Hot desk role – working at various locations within the office building.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Pension scheme available
Healthcare scheme available after two years
3 month probationary period
Sociable company with regular events throughout the year
Welcoming and staff friendly environment
Progression and training available
Full training on company specific/internal systems (Planon/Big Change) will be provided
- My client are looking for an experienced Service Desk Administrator to join their team in Dartford.
- The company are currently working on transferring from their current CRM system to an electronic/paperless system and are looking a passionate and dedicated team player to join us to assist with the final stages of development and put the system into working use when it goes live.
- This is the perfect opportunity to join in readiness for the rollout across the company and be involved in future planned training sessions.
- The successful candidate must have previous experience in a role of scheduling works with engineers, subcontractors and clients alike. With the system change, you will be trained in the current processes as well as the new.
- You will need to be able to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment where every day is different!
- As with majority of service desk roles, the chosen candidate may be required to work additional hours to ensure works are completed to the time frames allocated.
- Career progression is highly encouraged and future opportunities of applying for team leader and management positions will be available to those who show the desire and commitment to take the next step and responsibilities.
The purpose of the role will be to work with clients and M&E engineering and fabric staff plus subcontractors on site to maintain service delivery and quality of service as per our contract with a pro-active approach. This includes but is not limited to:
- First point of contact for client enquiries by email or telephone
- Prioritising and logging callouts on internal system (full training will be provided)
- Responsible for a team of engineers, subcontractors and sites
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance, callouts and remedial jobs
- Providing clients with works progress via internal CRM system, customer online portals, emails and telephone contact
- Processing of engineering/subcontractor paperwork and completing KPI spreadsheets
- Raising purchase orders for materials and subcontractor works
- Providing quotations following on from engineering visits
- Running and processing reports, providing reports and analysing data and reporting findings and solutions to challenges to the Management Team
- Creating callout rotas for engineering team
- Take instruction from Operations teams as required
- To investigate and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
Background and Experience Essential
- Previous experience of working as a Service Desk / Helpdesk Administrator/Co-ordinator
- Experience with the use of IT systems e.g. Word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint
- Appropriate level of data protection, security awareness and confidentiality awareness
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate for the role will possess: -
- An advanced level of computer skills will need to be evidenced focusing on Microsoft Office in particular, Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Results and Customer service focused
- Discretion and confidentiality is essential
- Drive and passion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and open to change
- Initiative, self-motivated
- Influencing and negotiation
- High level of verbal and written skills
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- Consistently display positive, professional and approachable behaviours – displaying the company behaviours
- Work co-operatively with others as part of a team.
- Acting on initiative
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in prioritising conflicting workloads
- Flexibility to travel when required eg meetings with clients on sites
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's