Senior Structural Enigneer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Enigneer|
|Salary:||£42000 - £49000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday,healthcare, flexible working, laptop, mobile phone|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Jones|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 09:30|
Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who is chartered or approaching chartered status? If so this role may be perfect for you.
RGB Recruitment is working with the regional office of a nationally recognised multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Cardiff. This business has been developing this team gradually over the past 2 years and is now in a position to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer to bridge the gap between the design team and senior. We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to lead a design team on local and national projects, with responsibilities focused around project delivery and managing client relationships.
Unlike some larger consultancies, this regional office generates it’s own workload and a considerable share of the local market.
Projects have include:
- Local Universities
- Commercial projects
- Welsh Schools
- museum projects
- Major infrastructure across South Wales
- Leading local defence projects
- The investigation and redesign of a high profile education project
- Deliver multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties
- Offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities
- Be a technical champion within the team.
- Assist in managing the broader team through mentoring and training
- Tekal Building Designer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's