|Salary||£38000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working, 25 days holiday, company pension||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
We working closely with a medium size civil and structural engineering consultancy which has recently opened an office in Plymouth, they are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer either chartered who approaching chartered status to join the office Director in developing the team. This is business has a passion for innovation and enjoys healthy relationships across the South West and as such has set out to grow it’s local presence.
Please find a brief summary of the role below:
- One of the largest independent engineering consultancies in the UK with 18 offices and over 500 technical staff
- Working with a variety of projects including; façade engineering, volume housing, out of town retail centres, education, and healthcare
- Interoffice collaboration ensuring no one team is ever short of work
- Superb local contacts with architects and contractors
- Plans to grow the local team to over the next 3 years
- We are looking for a someone who can comfortably speak with clients and third parties
- Acting as the office number 2, this person will need to be confident with excellent communication skills
- A skilled designer looking for the next step
- Someone who is keen to be involved in the recruitment process and have an active hand in developing the team
This is a rare opportunity to join a fresh presence in the Plymouth area. Joining the team at a senior level while it is still in it’s infancy presents clear opportunities to progress.
On offer is an attractive salary of up to £50,000, flexible working hours and a healthy benefits package.