Senior Sous Chef -Winchester Outskirts - Hotel £28,000 + Tips
|Job Title:||Senior Sous Chef -Winchester Outskirts - Hotel £28,000 + Tips|
|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 15:00|
Senior Sous Chef
Winchester Outskirts - Hotel
£28,000 + Tips
The Reward/Benefits - Senior Sous Chef (Winchester):
- Salary of up to £28k+ Tips
- 5/7 Days various Shifts
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 45 hrs per week
- Free Parking
- Great salary and progression
With three successful kitchens and a busy Conference & Events function, we are looking for an experienced Senior Sous Chef to join the team and lead from the front; training, inspiring and empowering their kitchen brigade whilst driving high standards and profitability in support of the Head Chef.
We are looking for people-focused, who want to motivate their brigade and lead by example. This particular Senior Sous Chef will have a range of experience within Conference & Events, and will be excited to find out that this is a particularly successful function for the Hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Sous Chef (Winchester):
- To assist leading a team whilst maintaining standards
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What You Need To Be a Successful Senior Sous Chef (Winchester):
- Experience at Sous Chef level in a high volume kitchen
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent, or on the job experience
- Offers longevity & committed and reliable
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sous Chef - Hotel - £25K + Tips
£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Tips
Sous Chef - Hotel - Salisbury City Centre - £27k + Tips
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Tips
SOUS CHEF - GASTRO PUB - £30K + TIPS
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Sous Chef - Salisbury - £25 + tips
Up to £25000.00 per annum
SOUS CHEF - 2 ROSETTE HOTEL - £31K
Up to £32000.00 per annum